Call of Duty: Modern Warfare users can now download update 1.07 for the game. This brings in new maps, modes, and makes a ton of changes.
Starting with the new additions, the following maps have been added for the game: Krovnik Farmland for Ground War and Shoot House for Multiplayer. Shoot House will include a mixture of Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Headquarters. Hardpoint is also in rotation now.
Read More: Shenmue 3 Update 1.02 File Size and Patch Notes
The new maps are free for everyone. Activision had decided to ditch the season pass for the first time in the series since it gained popularity on the Xbox 360 and PS3. As a result, any future update will add new content like maps free for everyone although there will be in-game microtransactions like Battle Pass.
The download size of this update is between 8 to 10 GB on PS4 and Xbox One. Here are general bug fixes that have been implemented in Modern Warfare 1.07.
Modern Warfare Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Backend fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all platforms, include dev errors, and various performance fixes.
- Fix for a few bugs where some streaks and Field Upgrades were able to be flown out of bounds without penalty. General out of bound fixes were also added.
- Fix for a bug where a player being killed by an enemy with a Variable Zoom Scope would not see the zoom function in the killcam
- Fix for the Semtex warning audio being heard at the same volume whether in a building or outside
- In Headquarters, players were able to place a Tac Insert and respawn when their team owned the point. This has been fixed.
- Fix for various collision issues across maps
- Added UI that shows when XP events are active in playlists menus
- Sprint and Tactical Sprint speeds are now back to speeds in Beta
- Fix for a bug where the progress of the bomb defusal can be seen by the team that planted the bomb
- Fix for a bug that revealed players to UAVs when they fired their weapons, even if they had Ghost and a silencer equipped
- Fixed an issue where if multiple Personal Radars were active on a team, and are both marking the same enemy, only one player would see the enemy on their minimap.
To get more detail on what has been added or fixed in this new update, check out the official post made by Infinity Ward.
Read More: Death Stranding Guide: How To Get Chiral Crystals In Death Stranding
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game was developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision.