Mortal Kombat 11 users will be able to play as Shang Tsung and participate in the new Kombat League after updating the game on their platform.
NetherReam Studios has shared the details on a new update for Mortal Kombat 11 which brings in support for Shang Tsung, one of the DLC character that is a part of the Kombat Pass for the game. It also includes the Kombat League which features rewards and skins for players who can manage to conquer it.
Kombat League is a new online tournament where players can participate in various challenges. The reward is usually new skins or other in-game collectibles. Both of these new additions are available to play now with the new update that was released today by NetherRealm Studios.
If you want to know what has been fixed or updated in the new patch that is out now for Mortal Kombat 11 on PC and Nintendo Switch, have a look at it below.
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Move list corrections
- Improvements to AI logic
- Fixed several rare online desync causes
- Removed a rare crash that could occur after a Quitality
- Fixed an issue that cause users to lose controller functionality when trying to record an AI command after pausing the game with very specific timing
- Trying to Practice Reset while waiting in a KOTH lobby will no longer sometimes reset twice in a row
- Added an Easy Krushing Blows option to Practice Mode’s Practice Options which will bypass most Krushing Blow’s conditional requirements
- Added Random Hidden option to Practice Mode AI Options’ Playback Recording Slot selection
- Added several new Brutalities for players to discover
- Added Variation info to the pause menu and some multiplayer online loading screens
- Added Kombat League online game mode. Season I (The Season of Blood) starts today, June 18th!
- Ranked Sets (only available when a Kombat League season is not active) are now a first to 2 match set
- Fixed an instance where the game would crash on start-up due to a conflict with the server, requiring players to delete their local MK11 data.
- Fixed a bug in displaying the opponent’s FPS rating
- Fixed several instances of SFX not playing correctly with Mouse/Keyboard
- Fixed multiple minor issues with Mouse/Keyboard input
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause players to be locked out of the armory after getting the Spear
- Removed the ability to get out of bounds of the environment under certain circumstances
- Removed a rare crash when exploring the Krypt after playing several hours of Towers of Time
- All Skeleton Key Gates will now reward some currency when opened
Towers of Time
- Adjusted the difficulty of some starting towers on some tower platforms
- Added new Boss Fights & rewards
- Added new Tower Platform rewards
For character specific changes, you can view the full patch notes which were posted by the community manager at Warner Bros. Interactive.
Mortal Kombat 11 is out now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.