Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.06 Is Out Today With a List of Fixes
Mortal Kombat 11 users on PS4 and Xbox One will download a new update today which has been released by NetherRealm Studios. It implements a host of important bug fixes for the game.
While the support for Mortal Kombat 11 has been exceptional so far, these patches are usually not released simultaneously on all platforms. Sometimes, the PC version is updated first while PS4 and Xbox One are updated later. In the case of the Nintendo Switch version, the updates appear less frequent than other platforms.
So putting it all aside, Mortal Kombat 11 update 1.06 was only released on PS4 and Xbox One. There was no information shared about a PC or Nintendo Switch update.
Warner Bros. Interactive community manager has shared the full set of patch notes on reddit. The full list of changes includes character-based tweaks but we are only going to give you the general gameplay fixes and improvements which have been made in this update.
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Move list corrections
- Improvements to AI logic
- Fixed several rare online desync causes
- Fixed minor visual issues related to some Brutalities
- Removed a rare crash that could occur after a Quitality
- Fixed an issue that cause users to lose controller functionality when trying to record an AI command after pausing the game with very specific timing
- Trying to Practice Reset while waiting in a KOTH lobby will no longer sometimes reset twice in a row
- Added an Easy Krushing Blows option to Practice Mode’s Practice Options which will bypass most Krushing Blow’s conditional requirements
- Added Random Hidden option to Practice Mode AI Options’ Playback Recording Slot selection
- Added several new Brutalities for players to discover
- Added Variation info to the pause menu and some multiplayer online loading screens
- Added Kombat League online game mode. Season I (The Season of Blood) starts on June 18th!
- Ranked Sets (only available when a Kombat League season is not active) are now a first to 2 match set
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause players to be locked out of the armory after getting the Spear
- Removed the ability to get out of bounds of the environment under certain circumstances
- Removed a rare crash when exploring the Krypt after playing several hours of Towers of Time
- All Skeleton Key Gates will now reward some currency when opened
Towers of Time
- Adjusted the difficulty of some starting towers on some tower platforms
- Added new Boss Fights & rewards
- Added new Tower Platform rewards
Mortal Kombat 11 is soon going to get its first DLC character with Shang Tsung. It will be followed by more including Spawn, Sindel, Nightwolf and two more. These two additional characters are confirmed to be a guest character and they are a part of the Kombat Pack, which is also available for the Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition.