Warner Bros. Interactive and NetheRealm Studios has released the new Mortal Kombat 11 update today on PS4 and Xbox One. It includes several new fighter adjustments and changes to various gameplay modes.
Mortal Kombat XI servers were down for maintenance today. This was planned ahead of releasing the new update that has patched Mortal Kombat 11 to version 1.05 on PS4 and Xbox One.
Among the new changes that are listed in the patch notes are fighter balance adjustments. This covers an extensive list of changes that details the new changes for fighters like Baraka, Frost, Erron Black, Cassie Cage, and more.
This update has also fixed some of the exploits and implemented several bug fixes across the Krypt, Tutorial, and Towers of Time mode. NetherRealm Studios had recently released a server update to reduce the grind in the game and this seems to continue the trend.
Towers of Time
- Players will no longer be removed from the Tower of Time portal if they expire while being played
- Fixed some modifiers’ visual effects appearing during Krushing Blow or Fatal Blow cinematics
- Fixed some modifiers having lingering effects in certain rare situations
- Changed input to exit the game during a Group Battle from Circle/B to Options/Menu
- Fatal Blow UI will no longer sometimes not update correctly during Group Battles
- Endurance Fights should now award Flawless Victory correctly
The complete patch notes have details on the character and stage adjustments and go deeper in explaining the new changes for the different gameplay modes.