Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Mortal Kombat 11 has been updated to version 1.26 today. This patch is releasing along with a new set of skins for all the major fighters.
Warner Bros. Interactive and NetherRealm Studios have released a Classic Movie Skin Pack for Mortal Kombat 11. This is a part of the new update for the game that has released today on all platforms.
The official patch version is 1.26 on PS4 while the Mortal Kombat 11 today should be available on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, and PC in addition to the Nintendo Switch. The changelog below is taken from the PS4 version. Update: Official patch notes have been added now.
Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26 Patch Notes
Klassic MK Movie Skin Pack
- Added new character skin variants based on the original “Mortal Kombat” film featuring the voices and likenesses of three main actors from the 1995 movie, including Christopher Lambert as “Protector of Earthrealm Raiden,” Linden Ashby as “Hollywood Kombatant Johnny Cage” and Bridgette Wilson-Sampras as “Island Bound Sonya Blade.”
- Available now digitally for $5.99 (SRP).
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Fixed an issue that was causing Abilities to be locked in Practice Mode’s Player Select if someone started the game using a new Player Profile and immediately went into practice mode.
- Minor graphical performance optimizations on next generation consoles
Character Specific Adjustments
- Kung Lao – Possessed Hat now plays the correct audio
- Mileena – (Air) Soaring Sai now correctly displays Punish instead of Kounter when hit during recovery and is no longer throw immune during some of its landing frames
- Mileena – Fixed a rare issue with Vanish invisibility not being applied if it is used at specific timing while Shang Tsung is performing Soul Swap
- Mileena – Fixed a rare issue with Kahnum Dash Amplify that could cause some cloth to use an incorrect animation
- Mileena – Fixed a rare audio issue with Sai Blast while modified by augments
- Rain – His Katar will no longer sometimes become invisible if Katar Toss is interrupted at specific timing
- Rain – Fixed issues with several special moves not having damage adjusted by Augments correctly
- Rambo – Claymore is no longer effected by projectile immunity
- Rambo – Fixed issues with several special moves not having damage adjusted by Augments correctly
The official patch notes once they are available will be released on the support website. We do know that this adds support for the Classic Movie Skin pack featuring characters like Sonia, Raiden, and Johhny Cage.
Travel back to the ’90s with this tribute to the original MK Movie. The Klassic MK Movie Skin Pack includes character likeness & voice from the 1995 film. Christopher Lambert as Protector of Earthrealm Raiden, Linden Ashby as Hollywood Kombatant Johnny Cage, and Bridgette Wilson-Sampras as Island Bound Sonya Blade.
The last major update to the game has added support for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. This should be available as a free upgrade to the owners of the base game, Aftermath expansion, or the new Ultimate edition.
The Klassic MK Movie pack can be purchased from the PlayStation Store, Xbox Live, Nintendo eShop, and Steam. It is available for $5.99