Mortal Shell Day One Update Improves Visuals, File Size and Patch Notes
Mortal Shell is out on August 18 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It has a day one update available to download that implements a number of fixes.
Mortal Shell is a brand new game that is inspired by the Souls series. It is developed by Cold Symmetry and published by Playstack. The game will be out for PS4, Xbox One, and PC through the Epic Games Store.
Read More: Horizon Zero Dawn Lacks a Big Visual Feature On PC Compared To PS4
Ahead of the launch of the game, a day one update is available to download for PS4. This update implements a number of improvements to the game.
Mortal Shell Update 1.01 Patch Notes
- Increased PostProcessAAQuality to 4 to reduce TAA ghosting in fallgrim.
- Fix for The Player is able to kill Tarsus instantly with the Second Special attack of Martyr’s Blade.
- fixed a bug with dark father where if you approached him with solomon or foundling when delivering the final gland you’d be stuck with a gland forever and you’d be sad and message the developers why you have much gland.
- Removed the “Gland_Stew” Inscription entry from Compendium
- Fix to crash rarely occurring during last boss fight.
- Inside the Fast Travel Menu, images of the locked locations are now blurred
- Updated max lock on range to 2200 for most enemies, 10000 for dark father
- Fixed shell position in fallgrim
- Updated cathedral lighting
- Changing the logic that hides/shows the Usable Weapons when their visibility gets updated: now instead of immediately setting the Static Mesh visibility the weapon gets dissolved by using the Scalar Parameter “Amount” and with a Timeline
- Audio and VO updates and improvements
- Balancing updates and improvements
- Updated end credits
- Minor update to game logo in title screen and main menu
- Several Bug fixes and optimisations
Read More: Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom Update 1.03 Is Out, Patch Notes Here
The file size of this day one update is 3.6 GB. This appears to be the full game size as per the listing on the Microsoft Store. The game has a final size of 3.97 GB.