THQ Nordic has released Spongebob SquarePants: Battle For Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated update 1.03. Here’s what you need to know about this update.
Spongebob SquarePants: Battle For Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated is a remake of the cult classic platformer that originally launched for PS2, Nintendo GameCube, PC, and Xbox. It was remastered with a new visual style and additional content for the current generation consoles.
THQ Nordic has released a major update for the game today addressing a huge number of bugs. Get the details on what’s fixed in this new Spongebob update below.
Read More: Super Smash Bros Ultimate Update 8.1.0 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where the game crashed when enemies targeted the player
- Fixed an exploit in Kelp Forest
- Implemented a fix to reduce the chance of corrupted save games
- Fixed a bug where physics in combination with Tikis caused a black screen
- Fixed a bug where the spatula count in game was different to the one in the save game
- Fixed an issue where you could not complete the master shutdown button in Mermalair
- Fixed an issue where the ball from the tutorial would not spawn again
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash if you triggered a button during the loading screen
- Balanced the seesaw mesa in Jellyfish Fields
- Fixed a bug where the power crystals were not counted correctly
- Fixed a bug where you could travel to locked locations on the map
- Fixed some achievement unlocking issues
- Now you are able to replay the robo bosses even after you have beaten them
- The music in the multiplayer mode is now random
- Made it more rewarding for the players to unlock the theater
- Reduced the amount of shinies needed to buy spatulas from Mr. Krabs
- More names have been added to the credits
Read More: PS5 DualSense Black and White Controller Gets Certified In Taiwan
Spongebob SquarePants: Battle For Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated is available for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.