Psyonix has released Rocket League update 1.83 today implementing a number of bug fixes for the game. Here are the complete patch notes.
Rocket League is now free-to-play and Psyonix has shifted to a different monetization model in order to generate revenue for the game. One of the perks of this free-to-play model is that it has led to a higher player count across all platforms.
Read More: Yakuza: Like a Dragon Gets First Gameplay Footage From PS5
As the free-to-play update is live, the game has received seasonal updates since then and some updates introduce new bugs. Psyonix has issued a small patch today to resolve some minor issues. Read the Rocket League 1.83 update patch notes below.
Rocket League Update 1.83 Patch Notes
- The Play Menu will now correctly remember the last chosen Casual Playlist between sessions
- Fixed stability issues related to the Friends List affecting players since the September Update
- Thank you to Bluey, FreaKii, Satthew, Sotus, and Jonsandman for helping us with this bug!
- Fixed an issue causing players to sometimes load into a match with no opposing team
- Fixed a bug preventing players invited to a party from joining a Tournament with the rest of the party
- Tournament reward summary will no longer appear in front of your bracket when waiting to play in the finals
- Fixed accolades sometimes appearing as “0” in the post-game screen
Read More: Red Dead Redemption 2 Update 1.24 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Rocket League initially launched as a free game on PS Plus which catapulted it to new stardom. It continued to do well in sales and was ported to Xbox One and Nintendo Switch as well.