Here Are All The Secret Changes In Cyberpunk 2077 After Update 1.5
A new update was released for Cyberpunk 2077 that appears to have added some secret changes. Here’s what you need to know about it.
CD Projekt Red has finally released the anticipated 1.5 update for Cyberpunk 2077 that also comes with a version for the PS5 and Xbox Series S|X. While there is a long list of changes that were documented by CD Projekt Red, some of the hidden changes have also been discovered.
A thread has been compiled on all those new changes on reddit that weren’t documented by CD Projekt Red.
- The maximum number of mod slots you can have across all clothing items was reduced from 20 to 9
- Legendary mods now require legendary pieces of clothing to be equipped
- Every mod is now tied to a specific category of clothing (i.e. Deadeye crit mod can only be equipped in eyewear gear)
- Your default crit damage has been reduced from 100% to 50% and every point in Reflexes now gives 0.25% crit chance instead of 1%
- Crit chance and crit damage of legendary weapons has been significantly reduced across the board
- Stat requirements on some of the best legendary weapons have been increased (i.e. Comrade’s Hammer now requires 10 body instead of 6 to use properly)
- Legendary armadillo mods now give 75 armor per mod instead of 270
- Evasion has been replaced with Mitigation. It is governed by 2 stats, similar to crit chance and crit damage. You have mitigation chance and mitigation amount, for example you can have a 10% chance to mitigate 50% of damage on hit.
Cyberpunk 2077 is available now for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC.