Shin Megami Tensei III HD Confirmed For May 25, New Features Detailed
Atlus has confirmed the release date for Shin Megami Tensei III HD and shared new screenshots, details, and pre-order information on the game.
Shin Megami Tensei III HD was leaked for the PC through a rating. It was also rated recently for the PS4 and Nintendo Switch. Atlus has now confirmed that the game is coming to PC, PS4, and Nintendo Switch on May 25, after an earlier leak confirmed that pre-orders would start on March 19th.
Shin Megami Tensei III HD New Features
- Remastered 3D models and backgrounds
- Additional difficulty settings for players of all skill levels
- Suspend save – save your progress whenever you need!
- Voiced audio – choose between Japanese and English VO
- An alternate branch featuring Raidou Kuzunoha
There will be two different editions that are available to pre-order starting today. One is the standard edition for $49.99 while the other is the Deluxe edition for $69.99.
It comes with the following bonus.
- Full Game Download
- Exclusive access to the game four days early, on May 21
- Maniax Pack
- Adds Dante from the Devil May Cry™ Series
- Chronicle Pack
- Adds Raidou from the Devil Summoner Series*
- MERCIFUL Difficulty
- Adds an easier difficulty mode
- Mercy and Expectation Map Pack
- “Little Master’s Mercy”
- “Master’s Expectation”
- Shin Megami Tensei BGM Pack
- “BGM Pack 1: Shin Megami Tensei®” (2 songs)
- “BGM Pack 2: Shin Megami Tensei® II” (2 songs)
- “BGM Pack 3: Shin Megami Tensei® IV” (2 songs)
- “BGM Pack 4: Shin Megami Tensei® IV: Apocalypse” (2 songs)
*Note: The Chronicle Pack is available in the base game for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch versions. The Chronicle Pack is free DLC for the Steam version only.
Shin Megami Tensei III HD Remaster will be out on May 25, 2021, and release for PC, PS4, and Nintendo Switch. Atlus has confirmed that this release features fixes, including patches implemented since the Japan release. The original release in Japan had some issues including performance but they were fixed with post-launch updates.