SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated is a Remake With Cut Content
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated was just announced today by THQ Nordic. It has been confirmed to be a full remake of the original game with cut content and a new horde multiplayer mode.
THQ Nordic revealed SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated today for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. After the announcement, the Steam Store page for the game was live and details were leaked through the store page including new screenshots revealing the remade visuals and gameplay features.
Here are the new gameplay details for this remake of SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom.
Are you ready, kids? The cult classic is back, faithfully remade in spongetastic splendor! Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and show the evil Plankton that crime pays even less than Mr. Krabs. Want to save Bikini Bottom from lots of rampant robots with your mighty bubbles? Of course you do! Want to underpants bungee jump? Why wouldn’t you! Want to join forces in a brand new multiplayer mode? The battle is on!
- Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and use their unique sets of skills
- Thwart Plankton’s evil plan to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of wacky robots
- Meet countless characters from the beloved series
- Faithful remake of one of the best SpongeBob games ever created
- High-end visuals, modern resolutions and carefully polished gameplay
- Brand new horde mode multiplayer for up to two players, online and splitscreen
- Restored content that was cut from the original game like the Robo Squidward boss fight and more