Super Smash Bros Ultimate fans can now download the latest update version 6.0.0. This brings support for Terry Bogard and includes other changes.
Nintendo held a Livestream today revealing the details on the latest Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC. Terry Bogard was confirmed to be a part of the fighter pass for the game early in Summer. He has been released for the game with the latest update today.
There are a total of four fighters that have been released as part of the fighter pack for Super Smash Bros Ultimate. The last one is still a mystery but should be revealed soon now that Terry is out. Nintendo has also confirmed another fighter pass will be released once this one is complete.
Read More: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Update 1.01 File Size and Patch Notes
After announcing Terry Bogard was launching today, Nintendo has updated the support website for the game to reveal the patch notes.
Super Smash Bros Ultimate Update 6.0.0 Patch Notes
- The following spirits will appear in the Shop on the Vault menu:
- Andy Bogard
- Joe Higashi
- Kim Kaphwan
- Geese Howard
- Ryo Sakazaki
- Kyo Kusanagi
- Iori Yagami
- Athena Asamiya
- Ralf & Clark
- The Tockles spirit will appear on the DRAGON QUEST Spirit Board in the DLC Spirits menu.
Note: To play on a Spirit Board in the DLC Spirits menu, you must purchase the appropriate downloadable content.
- The following features have been added to Battle Arena mode:
- The arena type “Elite Only” has been added.
- Arenas that a friend has created can now be found by going to Join Arena → Friends’ Arenas, regardless of visibility.
- The host player can now change some rules without having to shut down the arena.
- The option “Random Battlefield and Ω Form” has been added to the stage settings.
- You can now send set messages to each other inside an arena.
- Added support for the upcoming Simon and Incineroar amiibo figures.
- The following downloadable content will be usable after purchase:
- Terry + King of Fighters Stadium
- Ryo Sakazaki Wig + Outfit
- Nakoruru Wig + Outfit
- Iori Yagami Wig + Outfit
- Akira Wig + Outfit
- Jacy Wig + Outfit
- You cannot make videos of replays that contain DLC you have not purchased (fighters, stages, music, Mii Fighter costumes, etc.).
- Game balance adjustments have been made.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve gameplay experience.
- Fixes and changes to fighters have been made.
Terry Bogard is a part of the fighter pass for the game. He can also be purchased individually or through the fighter pass.
Read More: Persona 5 Royal Sells More Than 200K Copies In Japan, Closer To Persona 4 Debut
Super Smash Bros Ultimate is available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.