Super Smash Bros Ultimate Update 9.0.1 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Super Smash Bros Ultimate has been updated to version 9.0.1 by Nintendo. This update includes various balance adjustments. For details, see the patch notes.
Steve and Alex are the latest addition to the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate fighter roster. They are the second DLC fighter for the game and were released last week.
Read More: Marvel’s Spider-Man On PS4 To Get 3 Free Suits, New Crimson Cowl Suit Revealed For Miles Morales
After the release of Steve in Minecraft, there was a hilarious reaction from some of the social media users because of his victory animation. It showed Steve holding a piece of meat or some object that looked obscene at first glance. This has been patched out in a new update released today.
Of course, patching Steve’s meat is not the only thing that has been patched out, there are other changes as well that are mentioned in the Super Smash Bros Ultimate 9.0.1 update patch notes.
Super Smash Bros Ultimate Update 9.0.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed the issue where sometimes an opposing fighter would go through the landscape when Steve/Alex created a block at a certain location and the opposing fighter destroyed the block.
- Fixed the issue where sometimes an opposing fighter would go through the landscape when Steve/Alex created a block at a certain location and the anvil created with a down air attack struck the opposing fighter.
- Fixed the issue where the opposing fighter would become uncontrollable when Steve/Alex hit them with a minecart in certain situations.
- Fixed the issue where if Steve/Alex’s minecart bounced off the wall, it would not hit the opposing fighter.
- Fixed the issue where opposing fighters carried in Steve/Alex’s minecart would sometimes be warped to the original location where they were picked up.
- Fixed the issue where certain fighters could go through Steve/Alex’s block once KO’d.
Read More: Watch Dogs Legion Pre-Load Is Live, Main Menu Screen Leaked
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is available now for Nintendo Switch.