Tekken 7 Update 3.20 Patch Notes Mention Game Balance Adjustments
Tekken 7 is getting a major update that will nerf Leroy with update version 3.20. This update is scheduled to launch on January 28 on all platforms.
Leroy Smith is the latest DLC character that has been added to Tekken 7. He is considered as a highly over-powered fighter in the game. While Leroy Smith has been out for a while now, Bandai Namco has taken its time in releasing a patch to address the issues with game balance that started to occur after the release of Leroy Smith.
Read More: Uncharted Movie Has Been Delayed Three Months In 2021
Bandai Namco has now detailed Tekken 7 update 3.20 patch notes confirming one of the many changes to game balance. In the front and center of it is Leroy Smith.
Tekken 7 Update 3.20 Patch Notes
- New feature “MY REPLAY & TIPS”
- In ”MY REPLAY & TIPS”, a player can view replays of their own matches.
- Suggestions for improvement are displayed along with the replay.
- Battle balance adjustment
- Adjustments to game balance for certain characters were made. Please see the details from this page.
- Adjustments to frame data information for certain moves were made.
- Corrected the unintentional display of data in specific circumstances for certain moves.
This patch update is expected to go live within the next 24 hours. It should launch simultaneously for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Read More: Xbox Game Pass Is Teasing February As a “Really Good Month”
Leroy Smith is part of the Season Pass 3 for Tekken 7. In addition to Leroy Smith, Ganryu, Zafina, and a newcomer Fahkumram are all part of his brand new season pass.