Days Gone Update 1.61 Released, Get The Details Here
Sony Bend Studio has released Days Gone update 1.61 implementing a number of optimizations and bug fixes. Here’s what you need to know about it.
Days Gone is one of the most successful PS4 exclusives in 2019. It has done great in sales and received excellent post-launch support from Sony Bend Studio. They have released new features like a Survival Difficulty mode, weekly challenges, and made plenty of quality-of-life improvements and bug fixes.
Read More: Batman Arkham Knight: Here’s How To Get Earth 2 Dark Knight Skin
The latest update for Days Gone doesn’t add anything substantial to the game. It does seem to make one important change that should provide some relief for those who had installed it on their hard disk.
Days Gone Update 1.61 Patch Notes
- The mission “Better to Light One Candle” bounty should able be obtained properly
- General optimization towards certain missions
- Scoring will properly apply when utilizing oxygen tanks in the “Reloaded” Challenge
- The mission “The Anarchist Spy” will properly reset traps if you fail the mission
- The mission “Out of Nowhere” helicopter’s light are been fixed
- General optimization prior to playing before the game fully downloads
- General improvements to optimization and stability
The latest patch is the largest one so far and weighs in roughly 36 GB. The good news though is that this patch will reduce the file size of the game. If you have downloaded Days Gone and purchased it digitally, you will essentially have to re-download the whole game but this is for one-time only.
Read More: Uncharted Movie Has Been Delayed Three Months In 2021
After this update, the file size of Days Gone will be reduced for both digital and retail owners. Retail owners will have to download a huge update while digital owners have to basically re-download the full game.