Xbox Game Pass February Update Is Out, FFXII and More Games Included
Microsoft has released an update for Xbox Game Pass. This will bring in more games to the subscription service later this month including Final Fantasy XII.
There are usually multiple updates for Xbox Game Pass at the start of a month. The first one was covered here. The new update delves deeper into the month by adding more games to the service.
Here are all the new additions to Game Pass and its Ultimate bundle in the coming days as revealed by Microsoft.
- Ghost of a Tale (PC) ID@Xbox – February 4
- Project Winter (Android, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – February 4
- The Falconeer (Android, Console, and PC) – February 4
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Console and PC) – February 11
- Jurassic World Evolution (Android and Console) – February 11
- Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones (Android and Console) ID@Xbox – February 11
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood (Android) – February 11
While it might be sad to see Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition leave the service, it is being replaced by another decent game in the series with Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age.
Other new additions include Jurassic World Evolution, which was previously given on Games with Gold, and Falconeer. Some updates have been made to Wolfenstein Youngblood to add support for Android.
There is another update made to the service regarding games that will be leaving game pass in February. This time, the list has been updated with just four new games as seen below.
Leaving February 15
- De Blob (Console)
- Ninja Gaiden II (Console)
- World of Horror (PC)
Leaving February 16
- Shadows of the Damned (EA Play/Console)
That should cover the recent update made to the subscription service for all subscribers. Look forward to more announcements in the coming days, especially since Microsoft has already confirmed that games like Final Fantasy XIII and its sequel are yet to drop on the service.