Borderlands 3 will be out on September 13. Ahead of the launch of the game, here is a look at how to get all the Borderlands 3 achievements and trophies in this guide.
There are a grand total of 45 Borderlands 3 trophies and achievements that can be collected by fulfilling the various objectives. Some of these are quite simple like attaining a certain level range or finishing a mission, while others are fairly more complex.
Read More: The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening First Review Score Revealed
If you are an achievement or trophy hunter, here’s how you will be able to Platinum or get 1000 achievements in Borderlands 3. Follow the guide below to find out the conditions for unlocking them.
As it is usual with such achievements and trophies list, they also contain potential game or story spoilers. Keep this in mind while checking the full list.
How To Get All Borderlands 3 Trophies and Achievements Guide
- You Got Skills – Reach level 2.
- Star Bound – Reach level 10.
- Vaulting Your Way To The Top – Reach level 25.
- Biggest Badass In The Borderlands – Reach level 50.
- Bolt-Ons – Unlock 10 Character Heads or Skins.
- Mechani-Cool – Unlock 10 Vehicle Parts via hijacking.
- Tips Appreciated – Tip Moxxi.
- I Hope You Didn’t Tea-bag – Win a duel.
- Stay Away From The Light – Revive another player.
- Gun Pals! – Send an item to a friend.
- Dropping Loads – Win a live grenade at a Slot Machine.
- Good Against Remotes Is One Thing – Get a perfect score at the Firing Range on any difficulty.
- My Name Is Earl – Buy 20 cosmetic items from Crazy Earl.
- Tales From The Eridian Slab – Decipher all of the Eridian Slabs.
- Slaughterhouse 3 – Complete all the Circles of Slaughter.
- A Hundred Names For Sand – Discover all named locations on Pandora.
- Swamped – Discover all named locations on Eden-6.
- City Slicker – Discover all named locations on Promethea.
- Exoarchaeolo—You Get The Gist – Discover all named locations on Nekrotafeyo.
- Master Of All You Survey – Discover all named locations.
- À La Carte – Complete 20 Side Missions.
- Getting A Little On The Side – Complete all Side Missions.
- 100-Proof – Clear all the Eridian Proving Grounds.
- Got Big Game – Defeat all of Hammerlock’s Legendary Hunts.
- Zer0ed In – Defeat all of Zer0’s Targets of Opportunity.
- Barreled Right Over Them – Kill an enemy with an exploding barrel.
- Feelin’ A Little Stabby – Kill an enemy, knifing them with a gun blade.
- Stick It To ‘Em – Kill two or more enemies with a single sticky grenade.
- On Fleek – Equip purple-rated gear or better in every slot.
- Rewards Card – Earn a Loyalty Package from each weapon manufacturer.
- Welcome to the Crimson Raiders – Complete mission “Children of the Vault”.
- So Long, Pandora! – Complete mission “Taking Flight”.
- NOG It Off – Complete mission “Hostile Takeover”.
- I Mustache You A Question – Complete mission “Atlas, At Last”.
- Gone From My Sight – Complete mission “Beneath the Meridian”.
- That Was Cold – Complete mission “Lair of the Harpy”.
- Heir To An Empty Castle – Complete mission “Cold as the Grave”.
- Cross The Streamers – Complete mission “Blood Drive”.
- Apocalypso! – Complete mission “The Great Vault”. (Secret)
- I Am A Goddess, A Glorious Female Warrior – Complete mission “In the Shadow of Starlight”.
- Bye, Felicia! – Complete mission “Divine Retribution”.
- Florida Man – Down yourself by grenade or explosion.
- Stay Golden – Use a Golden Key
- Damn, Gina – Get all Vault Rewards
- Ultimate Vault Hunter – Unlock all Borderlands® 3 Achievements.
Read More: Control Future Updates and DLC Roadmap Teases Alan Wake Crossover
Borderlands 3 launch date is set for September 13, 2019, and it will be available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.