Borderlands 3 Pre-Order: Here’s What You Get In Deluxe, Collector’s Edition and Season Pass
Gearbox Software has shared the release date for Borderlands 3. They have also revealed some lovely 4K screenshots and confirmed the details on what’s included in the Deluxe, Collector’s Edition, and the Season Pass for the game.
Borderlands 3 is all set to launch on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC on September 13, 2019. This is the same release date that was leaked earlier by the official Twitter account. It will come with three different editions.
One is the Deluxe Edition at $79.99 which has some bonus content but no Season Pass. Next is the Super Deluxe Edition at $99.99 ($119.99 after a limited time) which comes with the game and season pass in addition to the extra bonus content. Lastly, there is a special Diamond Loot Chest Collector’s Edition at $249.99 which has a lot of neat bonus and serves the purpose of a collector’s item.
Borderlands 3 Deluxe Edition Bonus Content
- Retro Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter head & skin, Echo Device skin, weapon skin;
- Neon Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter head & skin, Echo Device skin, weapon trinket;
- Gearbox Cosmetic Pack: weapon skin, weapon trinket;
- Toy Box Weapon Pack: Two Toy guns, Toy grenade mod, weapon trinket
- XP & Loot Drop Boost Mods;
- Pre-order bonus: Gold weapon skins & weapon trinket.
Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Bonus Content
- Four campaign downloadable content packs featuring new stories, missions and challenges;
- Butt Stallion weapon skin, weapon trinket, and grenade mod.
The price of $99.99 or the Super Deluxe Edition will expire on September 17, 2019, so if you want to get it cheaper, you will have to pre-order the game or get it within the launch week.
This collector’s edition is exclusive to GameStop in the USA. You will have to get it through them since no other retailer will have it in stock. There is no information on the other region retailers about this exclusive collector’s edition.
Diamond Loot Chest Collector’s Edition Bonus Content
- Diamond Loot Chest Replica: Featuring a functional retractable lid, this chest is perfect for storing your real-world loot;
- 10 Borderlands 3 character figurines: Make room on your shelf for the whole crew, including the four new Vault Hunters, the fanatical Calypso Twins, and some of your favorite characters from the Borderlands universe!
- Sanctuary 3 snap model: Construct your very own Sanctuary 3 model ship and display it proudly on its included stand;
- Four Vault Key keychains: Because you never know when you might stumble across an unopened Vault;
- Cloth galaxy map: Discover new worlds beyond Pandora with Typhon DeLeon’s map of the Borderlands;
- Five character art lithographs: Unique character prints starring the new Vault Hunters and fanatical Calypso Twins;
- Borderlands 3 Steelbook case: A gorgeous metal case for any collector’s shelf.
If you are ready to get Borderlands 3, you can pre-order it right now or wait until the game launches on September 13, 2019, for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.