Death Stranding Director’s Cut Has a Min File Size Requirement of 71 GB
Death Stranding Director’s Cut will be released later this September. It comes with tons of new content and just requires a small upgrade price.
You might be wondering what is the file size for this upcoming expanded version of Death Stranding. As far as we know, the game has been updated on the PlayStation Servers where it has a file size of 63.9 GB. This is also reflected in the official PlayStation Store. The store has listed the minimum required file size at 71 GB.
This file size puts it above the Directors’ Cut of Ghost of Tsushima, which we reported earlier was under 60 GB. It is also one of the beefiest games on the PS5 with this file size.
Death Stranding Director’s Cut will come with the following bonus content.
- Remastered for the PlayStation®5 console – enjoy advanced combat and a new competitive ranking system.*
- Expanded content – use additional weapons and vehicles, take on new enemies and explore new locations with extra missions and minigames.
- New discoveries – experience an extended storyline in an expanded area.
- Social Strand System – stay connected with players around the globe.
Some of the PS5 exclusive features include:
- Experience environment effects with the DualSense™ wireless controller’s haptic feedback.
- Get closer to the world of DEATH STRANDING with bespoke adaptive trigger resistance.
- Hear sound effects come to life in 3D Audio (requires compatible headphones).
- Get into the action quickly with the PS5 console’s ultra-fast SSD and near-instant load times.
- Choose from two picture modes – Performance Mode with upscaled 4K and up to 60FPS or Fidelity Mode in native 4K – both with ultra-wide and HDR support.
Death Stranding Director’s Cut will be available on September 24, 2021. It will be exclusive to the PS5 unlike the Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut.