Dragon Ball FighterZ Update 1.23 Patch Notes, Get The Details Here
Bandai Namco has released Dragon Ball FighterZ update 1.23 today. This major update comes with a huge changelog. Here’s what you need to know about it.
One of the new additions is the support for FighterZ Pack 16. Additional details on this pack can be accessed from the official website.
Here’s an overview of what is being included in this new DLC pack.
- Goku (Ultra Instinct) as a new playable character
- 5 alternative colors for his outfit
- Goku (Ultra Instinct) Lobby Avatar
- Goku (Ultra Instinct) Z Stamp
The update should be available to download now on most platforms but if you haven’t received it yet, wait a while and it should be dropped soon.
In the meanwhile, have a look at the full Drago Ball FighterZ update 1.23 patch notes below.
Dragon Ball FighterZ Update 1.23 Patch Notes
- Added data for DRAGON BALL FighterZ – FighterZ Pack 16 downloadable content.
Note: Must be purchased and downloaded separately.
- Made improvements to the follower feature
- Players can now add other players on their follow list to their favorites (3 max.).
- Players can view information on players they’ve added to their favorites, such as the country and lobby they were last in and for how long they were there.
- The above information will be displayed once players on the favorites list log into the game. (The info will not be displayed if those players chose not to make it public.)
- Made improvements to the Player Card
- Players can now chose how their Player Card is displayed on the VS screen.
- More information has been added to the Player Card.
- Added a new feature to the shop
- Players can now spend Zeni and Premium Z Coins to purchase a variety of new items.
- Made improvements to the preset message feature
- The “Player Registration” category has been added, and it is now easier to find more frequently used expressions.
- Preset messages and Z Stamps can now be sent to all regions outside of the current lobby.
- Made improvements to Tournament Mode
- Reduced the minimum required number of players for FighterZ Tournaments and custom tournaments from 12 to 4.
- Made changes to stars obtained during preliminaries. Players will now earn more stars based on how many consecutive wins they have.
- When time remaining for prelims is low, players will fight in very quick matches.
- Added new special rules.
- Made improvements to Arena Matches
- Players can now select an opponent when joining an Arena Match.
- Players can now use special rules during matches.
- Titles can now be displayed in online matches
- Fixed issues with fighting mechanics
- Updated replay data version
(Replay data from older versions cannot be played)
- Improved game performance and stability
Bandai Namco first launched Dragon Ball FighterZ for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It was later ported to the Nintendo Switch. The game was developed by Arc System Works. It was a major success for the company and they followed it up with a late port for the Nintendo Switch version of the game.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.