Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Update 1.24 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Bandai Namco has released Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 update 1.24 today. This is a major update that also adds support for new content, as seen in the patch notes.
As for what are the CC Mascots, they are Mascot characters that will follow the player character and perform cute actions. These characters include Puar, Zeno, Buu, and Chiaotzu. They are similar to the minions in Final Fantasy XIV.
This update is reportedly going to add Chronoa as a playable character, but that hasn’t been mentioned in the patch notes. According to the last information shared on this update.
This update is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Update 1.24 Patch Notes
- Added new items called “CC Mascots”
- Added “Artwork” that can be customized for the loading screen
- Added new feature to Partner Customization (It is now possible to customize characters other than your partner)
- Added NPC for Multiplayer Modes
- Added new Lv. 6 rarity to QQ Bangs
- Added CC Mascots and Artwork categories to the TP Medal Shop
- Added new lineup for Capsule Machines
- Rebalanced battle mechanics
- Made other improvements/adjustments
Chronoa is the latest DLC fighter for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. She is playable as part of a new Conton City Tournament. To unlock her, players have to complete the tournament two times. To unlock custom skills for Chronoa, they have to beat it the third time. It should be a part of this new update.