Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Update 1.30 File Size and Patch Notes
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot has been updated to version 1.30 adding a new Card Battle minigame and more. Here are the patch notes and file size details.
As it has been reported in the past, the new update will finally add the Card Battle minigame. It is essentially a new game on its own that is being released as a free DLC. This minigame allows the player to play through the Card Battle in single-player and multiplayer.
Read More: Tearaway Unfolded Update 1.04 Is Out On PS4
Other changes include a new villain Mira which can be fought in the game. To fight with Mira, you need to progress to the Villainous Enemy event. There are a lot of other improvements included in this update as seen with the complete Dragon Ball Z Kakarot 1.30 update patch notes.
The download size of this patch is around 2 GB on Steam and 4 GB on PS4 and Xbox One. It should be available in all regions now.
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Update 1.30 Patch Notes
- Added “Dragon Ball Card Warriors”
- An auto advance feature for text has been added. This feature automatically advances conversations.
- Villainous Mira will now appear in the game. Note: You must progress through the Villainous Enemy event to fight him.
- Latest update adds In-game Purchases and Users Interact.
- Added notifications for Super Attack Skill Tree unlocks.
- Added notifications for sub story unlocks
- Improved level-up notifications.
- Adjusted animation for the God Kamehameha Super Attack.
- Improved display on the title screen notifying players of available content.
- Made other adjustments.
Read More: Xbox Game Pass October Update Is Jam-Packed With Games
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot is available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.