Exoprimal Best Settings Guide For PC
Capcom’s latest multiplayer third-person shooter, Exoprimal, is now available, and we’ve put together the best PC settings for getting optimized performance on mid-end system specs.
Before we delve into the best settings for the PC version of Exoprimal, make sure you’ve updated your GPU drivers and Windows to their latest respective versions. Additionally, disable or close any unnecessary background applications in order to reduce the CPU overhead as much as possible. The settings detailed ahead should provide a more optimized balance between graphics and frame rate compared to the presets available in-game.
Exoprimal Best Settings
The settings below are there to serve as a broad starting point for further optimization based on your specific hardware specs. As a result, you may need to tweak some settings until you find a sweet spot based on your display’s refresh rate and the overall performance you seek.
- Display Mode: Full Screen
- Resolution: adjust as per the native resolution of your display and preference
- Aspect Ratio: adjust as per the aspect ratio of your display
- VSync: turn Off on a VRR/G-Sync supported display, turn On otherwise
- Graphics Quality: Custom
- Maximum Frame Rate: adjust as per the max refresh rate of your display and preference
- Texture Quality: Ultra
- Texture Filtering Quality: High (ANISO x 16)
- Shadow Quality: Medium
- Model Rendering: Ultra
- Effects Rendering: High
- Motion Blur Rendering: as per preference
- Reflection Quality: High
- Global Illumination Quality: High
- Ambient Occlusion: High
- Upscaling: Enable AMD FSR 2 if higher performance required
- AMD FSR 2: Quality (if enabled in the Upscaling setting)
- Anti-Aliasing: On
- Variable Rate Shading (VRS): Off
Exoprimal is a 2023 multiplayer third-person shooter developed and published by Capcom. The game puts players in control of an “exofighter,” a soldier equipped with an exosuit, as they engage in thrilling battles against hordes of dinosaurs. The ultimate objective is to vanquish the malevolent artificial intelligence known as Leviathan.