Fortnite Update 2.93 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Fortnite has been updated to version 2.93 by Epic Games. This is a maintenance patch fixing some bugs as mentioned in the patch notes.
Creative Matchmaking portals are currently disabled in Fortnite on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. They will be enabled after the deployment of this new update. Epic Games hasn’t shared a timeline on when they are planning to enable them again but they have assured on Twitter that a fix is due soon.
As for the patch notes for Fortnite 2.93 update which is out now, there only appears to be a single fix as mentioned by Epic Games.
Fortnite Update 2.93 Patch Notes
- Fix the issue with Matchmaking portals in Creative on PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
This is not the only issue that was addressed recently. Epic Games has been working on a fix for Fortnite issues for a while now. They have addressed them on the official Trello board. The following issues will be fixed in the upcoming update.
- ‘Lock Input Method as Mouse’ does not lock the input method.
- Difficulty editing Banner with a controller.
- Banner icon not updating properly.
- Characters covered in blue light in the Lobby.
- Sound effect audio delay.
The game is available as a free-to-play release on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.