Kingdom of Amalur Remaster Leaked Through Microsoft Store
Kingdom of Amalur Remaster has leaked through the official Microsoft store. It will feature “stunning visuals and refined gameplay” and release in August.
Microsoft Store has accidentally posted the listing for the Kingdom of Amalur Remaster including screenshots from the game. It will be published by THQ Nordic while the work on this remaster will be handled by Kaiko, which has previously worked on the Darksiders remasters.
This action-RPG was from the “minds of the bestselling author R.A. Salvatore, Spawn creator Todd McFarlane, and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion lead designer Ken Rolston” but it, unfortunately, didn’t do well in term of sales.
The following features were confirmed for the Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning remaster.
- Build the ideal character for the most intense combat, choosing from a countless combinations of skills, abilities, weapons and pieces of armor.
- The revolutionary Destiny system allows you to continuously evolve your character class to your style of play.
- Seamlessly integrate magical and melee attacks as you take on scores of enemies in grand fight sequences and finish them off with brutal Fateshift kills.
- Extend your experience in Amalur with all DLC from the original release, from Teeth of Naros to Legend of Dead Kel and more!
- Hundreds of hours of RPG play await! Travel from the vibrant city of Rathir, to the vast region of Dalentarth, and the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns as you uncover the secrets of Amalur!
- Explore deep levels of lore in a universe steeped in 10,000 years of fiction created by New York Times bestselling author R.A. Salvatore.
- Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death.
- Explore a sprawling game world hailed as having “more content than any single-player game deserves!”
- Enjoy countless side quests rich in political intrigue, romance, sinister magic, and even whimsy – all central to the primary mission.
- Improved graphical fidelity in Re-Reckoning.
According to the listing on the Microsoft Store, this remaster is out on August 11.
No platforms are confirmed at this point but Xbox One and Windows 10 are more likely in addition to PS4 and PC. It could also get a release on the Nintendo Switch. The official title for this remaster is Kingdom of Amalur Re-Reckoning.