Mafia: Definitive Edition Update 1.03 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Hanger 13 has updated Mafia: Definitive Edition today to implement a number of new features and bug fixes. Here are the patch notes for this update.
Mafia: Definitive Edition has been out for a while and Hanger 13 is continuing to patch the game with new fixes. As we reported earlier, there was a day one update for the game implementing various bug fixes. The developers have released another update 1.03 today that adds some features while fixing bugs reported by the players.
Read More: Black Ops Cold War Beta Pre-Load Is Live Now, File Size Revealed
The new 1.03 update has added a Custom HUD, Noir Mode, and enabled a free Ride mode. Of course, just like any patch, there are a number of bug fixes implemented in this update as well.
Get the complete Mafia: Definitive Edition 1.03 update patch notes below.
Mafia: Definitive Edition Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Custom HUD Options
Use these new options to customize the in-game HUD if, for example, you want to make your explorations of Lost Heaven feel less guided or take a particularly pleasing screenshot:
– Switch the in-world main objective marker on/off.
– Switch mini-map enemy markers on/off on all difficulty settings. (Previously enemy markers were always on outside of Classic Mode.)
– Switch navigation features like turn-by-turn instructions and the mini-map GPS on/off.
– Enable the new Minimal HUD mode to hide HUD elements including the mini-map, the speedometer, and objective text while playing.
- Noir Mode
Enable Noir Mode to enjoy Mafia: Definitive Edition’s gameplay and cinematics with a vintage black-and-white look. Noir Mode can be toggled on and off via the game options screen.
- Free Ride Content
Now that you’re off to the races and enjoying Free Ride mode, depending on which vehicle you’re driving and where you’re driving it, you might find one of a couple new gameplay features that we’ve added to the mode. We’ll leave the specifics for you to discover and hope you fare well in Lost Heaven.
Read More: NBA 2K21 Update 1.04 Is Out, Here Are The Details
Mafia: Definitive Edition fixes in this update include but are not limited to the following:
- Addressed a reported issue that sometimes prevented the correct vehicles from unlocking in the player garage upon completion of the optional Lucas Bertone missions. Players who have completed these missions should find the correct vehicles in their garage the next time they start the game.
- Addressed a reported concern that a special assassination animation sometimes wasn’t triggering correctly during the mission “The Saint and The Sinner.”
- Addressed a reported concern that certain cinematics would occasionally show a black screen.
Mafia: Definitive Edition is available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.