Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.11 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Crystal Dynamics has updated Marvel’s Avengers to update version 1.11. This update implements a number of bug fixes as mentioned in the patch notes.
Crystal Dynamics has released the changelog for this new update to the game. It is officially labeled as patch 1.3.3 by Crystal Dynamics. They have also confirmed that they are working on a patch 1.3.4 which will include several quick match fixes and improvements, further reward tuning, and new UI options.
Read More: Mass Effect Legendary Edition Rated In Korea, Possible Announcement at N7 Day
Marvel’s Avengers 1.11 update includes Tachyon Rifts and SHIELD Substation Zero to the Avengers Initiative (starting 10/15) as well as addresses bugs, tuning, and adds several highly requested quality of life and playability improvements across both the Reassemble Campaign and throughout the Avengers Initiative.
Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Remote faction terminals have been added to outposts, which allow collection of faction assignments and villain sector bounties without the need to visit each faction coordinator in person.
- Extended pickup radius for reward drops.
- The ability to preview cosmetic vendor items.
- Option to scale subtitle/closed caption text size.
- Closed Captions will no longer be automatically display in cinematics when subtitles are displayed.
- Movement speed increased in outposts when in Avengers Initiative
- AI companion improvements, including assistance when player needs to be revived.
- Improved Mega Hive rewards. They now are guaranteed to give two exclusive exotic gear items and an increased amounts of upgrade modules upon completion.
- Implemented a fix that will retroactively grant Iron Man’s iconic outfit for players who previously lost it due to a bug.
Read More: PS5 and PS4 Get New Free Avatars On PSN, Here’s How To Use Them
This is just the patch highlight and the full patch notes go into further detail. You can have a look at them from the official website.
Marvel’s Avengers is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.