Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Update 1.004 Swings Out With Important Fixes
Insomniac Games releases Update 1.004 for Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, focusing on resolving gameplay issues and enhancing stability. The update comes with a size of 922 MB.
The patch notes indicate a focus on resolving various issues that hindered gameplay. Specifically, the update addresses multiple instances where players could become stuck, such as during the finale of Marko’s Memories, in the Galvanize tutorial, and in a puzzle during the New Threads mission. Issues related to bosses getting stuck in geometry and players encountering problems when shortcuts are enabled have also been rectified. Additionally, the patch corrects a problem with the Charge Jump feature breaking when assigned to a shortcut and another issue where the Upgraded Classic suit displayed duplicate eye details. To enhance the gaming experience, the update also improves model loading after extended play sessions and overall game stability.
The official patch notes can be seen on the official website for the game. You can also have a look at them below.
Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Update 1.004 Patch Notes
- Addressed an issue where players could become stuck during the finale of Marko’s Memories
- Addressed an issue where a boss could become stuck in geometry
- Addressed multiple issues where the player could become stuck during the Galvanize tutorial
- Addressed an issue where players with shortcuts enabled could become stuck in a puzzle during the New Threads mission
- Addressed an issue where the Charge Jump would break when assigned to a shortcut
- Addressed an issue where the Upgraded Classic suit had duplicate eye details
- Further addressed issues where models would not load properly after long play sessions
- Improved stability
This is the second update for the game since it launched on October 20. There were a few pre-launch updates but most of the post-launch support has been related to fixing any bugs.
Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 is available now for PS5. It was developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.