Mortal Shell Update 1.05 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Mortal Shell has been updated to version 1.05 today. This update has a small download size. Here are the patch notes for this update.
Cold Symmetry has continued to update Mortal Shell with bug fixes. Their latest patch has implemented a number of new game plus fixes in addition to gameplay fixes that were impacting the overall experience.
Read More: PS5 Promotional Emails Start Going Out, Highlight Unique DualSense Features
For an overview of the fixes, get a look at the complete patch notes below.
Mortal Shell Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Obsidian Boost: Foundling and Obsidian Foundling are now immune to harden pass through damage in NG+ (also solves a crash).
- Hard Glimpses: Hadern drops Glimpses of Reverie in NG+
- Close Sesame: Doors in the Temple of Ash are reset in NG+
- Parry On: Fixes for parry/riposte bugs.
- Sticky Situations: Fixes to some places where you could get stuck in Fallgrim.
- Saving Throw: Various fixes to the way game data is saved which helps prevent (and fix) progression blockers.
- That was !#@#: Improved Hit Boxes on Tarsus.
- Quick Draw: Swapping weapons at Hadern’s statue or in Fallgrim Tower is instant.
- Hey Zeus: The Unchained’s Minions are now destroyed immediately upon his death.
- Credit where it’s Due: Fixed some typos and added some people to the credits.
Read More: Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions Update 1.01 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Mortal Shell is developed by Cold Symmetry for PS4 and Xbox One. It is also out in 2021 for PC. The game is published by Playstack.