No Man’s Sky Update 3.15 Improves Load Times and PSVR Mode On PS5
No Man’s Sky was updated to version 3.15 today by Hello Games. You can find out the complete details for this update including patch notes.
The biggest change in this update is the improvement that is made to the resolution and performance of the game when running it on the PS5. This applies to the PSVR mode which was still running in the backward compatibility mode and didn’t benefit from the PS5 enhancements that were available for the standard version.
Xbox Series S has also received an update so it runs at ultra settings that were introduced with the next-generation update. Loading times have been vastly improved on the PS5 while the install size has also been optimized.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.15 Patch Notes
- Stability improvements on PC.
- Resolution and performance for PSVR have been significantly improved when running on a PS5.
- Fixed a rendering-related crash on PS5.
- Xbox Series S in high quality mode now has the improved ultra settings introduced in the Next Generation Update.
- Loading times on PS5 have been improved.
- PS5 install size has been optimised.
This patch is mostly related to improvements for the PS5 and Xbox Series S version. There are a lot of changes related to the performance and quality of these next-generation consoles that should provide a smoother experience overall.