Rumor: More Details About Modern Warfare 4 and Modern Warfare 2 Remake
Call of Duty fans might be in for a wild ride this year with multiple games in the series making their rounds. The first one is Modern Warfare 4, which has been rumored for a while now. The second one is Modern Warfare 2 remake.
There is a new rumor circulating online that talks about this upcoming Call of Duty 2019. Activision has officially confirmed that Call of Duty 2019 will have a single-player campaign mode, which wasn’t the case with Black Ops 4. However, this rumor seems to suggest that the game will ship with Modern Warfare 2 and 3 Remake as well.
Here’s what is being talked about in this brand new rumor for Call of Duty 2019.
- Call of Duty 2019 is Modern Warfare 4
- It will come bundled with Modern Warfare 2 and 3 Remake
- Call of Duty 2019 season pass will offer 15 maps
- There will be free maps released as part of content updates
- Free monthly Call of Duty points will be given in addition to the following
- Downloadable content for Weapons
- Access to beta test new content like maps or weapons
- Login bonus is given for those who sign in daily
- Four special character costumes
Website GamingIntel has a more elaborate set of leaks concerning Call of Duy: Modern Warfare 4. The source of the leaks is claimed to be a QA tester for the game, so take it with some grain of salt since it can be a fake rumor.
- Supply Drops are still there, the same system as Infinite Warfare’s.
- Raven Software is apparently developing a WW2 War-like mode.
- Customization will allow you to change head accessories, such as beanies, hats, helmets, and more. You’ll also have the ability to alter your shirts, vest, legs, feet, and gloves.
- Killstreaks are similar to MW2/MW3.
- Many original guns from the Modern Warfare series will be featured.
- The game will have co-op play and a camo/reward system for playing. Interestingly, prior to this leak Activision already confirmed that an all-new co-op experience is on the horizon. Apparently, it is a survival based mode.
- The campaign is set to be 7-8 hours long on normal difficulty.
- Pro perks will return.