SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Day One Update Is 7 GB, Patch Notes Inside
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated has a day one update that is almost 7 GB. Here’s what you need to know about this update.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated is a remake of Battle of Bikini Bottom that first launched for the PlayStation 2 and Nintendo GameCube. The game is out later in June and it will come with a hefty day one update on PS4.
THQ Nordic is publishing this remake based on the popular SpongeBob SquarePants IP. The patch notes for Battle for Bikini Bottom update 1.01 mention important changes so it feels like it is necessary to download this update before playing the game.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated Update 1.01 Patch Notes
- Improved overall polish of the game
- Fixed general stability issues
- UX and UI improvements
- Cut scenes and dialogue fine tuning
- Sound and audio improvements
- Additional gameplay bugfixes and improvements
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated offers the following features.
- Faithful remake of one of the best SpongeBob games ever created
- High-end visuals, modern resolutions and carefully polished gameplay
- Brand new horde mode multiplayer for up to two players, online and offline
- Restored content that was cut from the original game like the Robo Squidward boss fight and more
In addition to offering high-end visuals, the game will include the cut content from the original game. It is set to launch on June 23, 2020, for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.