Super Smash Bros Ultimate Update 10.1.0 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Nintendo has released another update for Super Smash Bros Ultimate today bringing the game up to version 10.1.0. Here are the details on this patch.
While the Sephiroth DLC support was already implemented with an update that released on December 17, the patch today will bring in support for the Mii Fighter costumes including Geno, Aerith, Barret, and others which were shown during a gameplay presentation hosted by Sakurai.
There are likely going to be balance adjustments for fighters that will be a part of this update but the official English patch notes are not live as of yet. They will be posted on the support website.
Super Smash Bros Ultimate Update 10.1.0 Patch Notes
- Support for Mii Fighter costumes
- Game balance adjustments, stability fixes, and other minor adjustments have been made.
You can find out the details on the game balance adjustments from the Japanese website for now. We will update with the English changes once the official website posts them.
Here are the patch notes for the December 17 update that added Sephiroth DLC and a new gameplay mode for those who wanted early access to this DLC.
- The Sephiroth Challenge mode event has been added for a limited time.
- You can attempt this mode if you’ve purchased the Sephiroth Challenger Pack or the Fighters Pass Vol. 2. Defeating Sephiroth will unlock him as a playable fighter and grant access to his stage.
- This mode will appear on the upper left of the main menu. Press the + Button to take on the challenge.
- Once the event period is over, the mode will become unavailable, but Sephiroth and his stage will be unlocked immediately for anyone who has purchased the Sephiroth Challenger Pack or the Fighters Pass Vol. 2.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve gameplay experience.
Note that you cannot make videos of replays that contain DLC you have not purchased (fighters, stages, music, Mii Fighter costumes, etc.).