Tekken 7 Season Pass 3 Release and Update Details Shared
Bandai Namco has revealed the release date and shared details on the latest update for Tekken 7 which is expected to arrive along with Season Pass 3.
Tekken 7 is getting a third season pass as revealed by Bandai Namco during this year’s Evo championship. This season pass will add four new characters. Two of these are confirmed to be Zafina and a debut character, Leroy Smith.
This season pass for Tekken 7 will also add two new stages and implement some new features. Every character will get some new moves and the game balance will be adjusted. Zafina is the first planned character followed by Leroy Smith in Winter 2019.
Tekken 7 will get a new update on September 10. It will come with the following changes.
- Improved battle balance adjustments
- Play Stats and Stage Win Rate added to Player Information, and displayed in Online Matches
- Extra preset costume slots to save additional character customisations
- Adjustment of online rankings. New players now start from the rank of ‘1st dan’, replacing the ‘beginner’ rank
- New illustrations added to the Gallery
- New character customisation effects
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Orange)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Red)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Blue)
If you want to get an overview of the changes, the developers have shared a trailer to give an overview of all the new changes. The changes that are highlighted in the trailer cover balance adjustments, new UI for health and main menu, and more. The update is expected to arrive on September 10 and should release for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.