Xbox Game Pass January 2021 Update: New Additions and Games Leaving Game Pass
Microsoft has shared an update on Xbox Game Pass for January 2021 confirming the game that will be added to and removed from the service.
Earlier this week, we covered the list of games that will be removed thanks to the official app for Xbox Game Pass. They were officially listed by Microsoft today in a blog post that announced the new additions to the service.
Read More: Steam Adds Extended Support For Xbox Controllers Including Trigger Rumble and Key Binding
Some of the new additions are Injustice 2 for Android, Console, and PC, Torchlight III for Android, and Console among other new releases. While this might sound like a rather tame lineup, another update is expected later in January when there will be a surprise game returning back to the service, and The Medium will arrive on PC and Xbox Series.
Xbox Game Pass January 2021 Update
- eFootball PES 2021 Season Update (Android and Console) – January 7
- Injustice 2 (Android, Console, and PC) – January 7
- The Little Acre (Android and Console) [email protected] – January 7
- Neoverse (PC) [email protected] – January 14
- Torchlight III (Android and Console) [email protected] – January 14
- What Remains of Edith Finch (PC) [email protected] – January 14
- YIIK: A Postmodern RPG (PC) [email protected] – January 14
Other games that are confirmed to launch later this month include The Medium, while Yakuza 3, 4, and 5 Remastered will also launch on the service in the coming days.
While there is nothing new to see here, these are the games that are confirmed to leave the service later in January. More will be added to this list in the coming days.
Leaving January 15
- FTL: Faster Than Light (PC)
- My Friend Pedro (Console and PC)
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet (Console)
- Tekken 7 (Console)