Anthem Open Beta: How To Download Anthem Open Demo, and What’s New and Fixed?
Anthem open demo is playable starting February 1st so here is a list of changes and some updates to the upcoming demo that will help you get a better idea of what’s new and fixed in it.
Bioware is releasing the open demo for the game starting February 1st where it will continue until February 3rd. Anyone can join the open beta by downloading the client from the respective storefront.
How To Download Anthem Open Demo For PS4, Xbox One and PC?
Please use the links given below to download the demo to your preferred platform.
- Download Anthem Open Demo For PS4
- Download Anthem Open Demo For Xbox One
- Download Anthem Open Demo For PC
To download the demo on PC, you first need an EA Origin account and then make sure to use the “Try It First” option on the dashboard to get the demo.
Before releasing this open demo, Bioware had a limited time private beta followed by a VIP demo that unfortunately didn’t do that well with plenty of issues for the game’s server.
What’s New and Fixed In Anthem Open Demo?
- Further performance Improvements
- Additional stability fixes
- Fixes to inscriptions showing up incorrectly
- Fixes to inscriptions from other Javelins being chosen
- Fixes to disappearing customization settings
- Fixes to XP gain behavior
- Audio improvements
- Improvements to PC controls, including flight and aiming
- A Social Hub: The Launch Bay
Anthem runs at 30 FPS on all consoles but the base console version doesn’t run it that well. The world map in Anthem is huge and make sure to check out this useful ability damage types by the class chart for Javelins.
If you are looking forward to the open demo, don’t forget to preload it before the servers go live. Hopefully this time, there are no major server issues so everyone can give it a chance. Let us know if you have faced any issue in downloading the demo in the comments below.