Assassin’s Creed Mirage Best Settings Guide For PC
Ubisoft’s latest entry in the Assassin’s Creed series, Assassin’s Creed Mirage, is now available, and we’ve put together the best PC settings for getting optimized performance on mid-end system specs.
Before we delve into the best settings for the PC version of Assassin’s Creed Mirage, make sure you’ve updated your GPU drivers and Windows to their latest respective versions. Additionally, disable or close any unnecessary background applications in order to reduce the CPU overhead as much as possible. The settings detailed ahead should provide a more optimized balance between graphics and frame rate compared to the presets available in-game.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage Best Settings
The settings below are there to serve as a broad starting point for further optimization based on your specific hardware specs. As a result, you may need to tweak some settings until you find a sweet spot based on your display’s refresh rate and the overall performance you seek.
- Field of View: as per preference
- FPS Limit: Off on a VRR/G-Sync supported display, otherwise cap to frame rate target
- Window Mode: Fullscreen
- Aspect Ratio: according to the aspect ratio of your display
- Refresh Rate: set to the max refresh rate of your display
- VSync: Off on a VRR/G-Sync supported display, otherwise set to On
- Graphics Quality: Custom
- World Details: High
- Clutter Density: High
- Shadows: Medium
- Volumetric Clouds: High
- Water: Medium
- Screen Space Reflections: On
- Environmental Textures: High (or higher, depending on available VRAM)
- Character Textures: High
- Depth of Field: Medium
- Motion Blur: as per preference
- Adaptive Quality: Off
- Upsample Type: Nvidia DLSS, if available, else Intel XeSS if available, else FSR2
- Upsample Quality: Quality
Assassin’s Creed Mirage is an action adventure game developed by Ubisoft Bordeaux and published by Ubisoft. It marks the thirteenth major installment and follows the success of its predecessor, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, released in 2020. Mirage is set in 9th-century Baghdad, a time of anarchy in Samarra. The protagonist, Basim Ibn Ishaq, who players first met in Valhalla, embarks on a transformational journey from a street thief to becoming a valued member of the Assassin Brotherhood. The game is available on various platforms, including Amazon Luna, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X and Series S.