Marvel has confirmed the release date for Avengers Endgame on Blu-ray and Digital media. It will be out relatively soon with a whole new set of extras and special features.
Avengers Endgame is one of the top-grossing movies by Marvel Studios. They are also releasing it in Cinemas again with a slightly extended cut that adds new scenes for the endgame and post-game credit.
Read More: Marvel’s Avengers Finally Has a Release Date, First Look At Gameplay
The Blu-ray an Digital version of the movie are releasing within 3 months of the launch of the movie itself, which is quite good for a blockbuster movie like Avengers Endgame, although it is getting close to ending its theatrical run after coming roughly 40 millions short of the worldwide box office record set by James Cameron’s Avatar.
Marvel has now shared a new trailer promoting the release date for Avengers Endgame on Digital media and is upcoming Blu-ray. The movie will be out on various Digital platforms on July 30 while the Blu-ray is expected to hit on August 13th.
Read More: Square Enix Confirms Reveal Date For Marvel’s Avengers, Gameplay Details Leaked
The following features were confirmed to be a part of the Blu-ray and Digital media release. You can expect to get them once the movie officially launches on these new platforms.
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance – Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor – His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
Avengers Endgame is still running in theatres and will get an expansion on June 28 with some new footage to give it the boost needed to overcome Avatar, which remains a box office leader worldwide.