Baldo: The Guardian Owls Update 1.04 Still Doesn’t Fix Save Game Bug
Baldo: The Guardian Owls has been patched by Naps Team with a new hotfix. They have fixed several bugs, but many others are still left intact.
On Steam, the developers have shared the first hotfix that has been released today on PC and PS4. The patch notes for this hotfix confirm that while they have fixed some of the minor bugs, the major ones are still being worked on.
Baldo: The Guardian Owls Update 1.04 Patch Notes
Major bugs fixed in this HotFix 1
- Galleon , red tentacle
- Abandoned mine, missing stone
- Sewers, lever not working
- Rodia Town, blocked behind the girl
- Savoca Prison invisible walls on cells with skeletons
- Sewers invisible wall
- Circus, end game chest
- Savoca Prison blocking torch statues
- Few not working collisions
We are working on :
- Heart slots reset, dindis reset, globes reset. This doesnt compromise the overall game progress.
- Minor glitches
- Input lag in some configurations
- Resolution selection option
- Vsync options
- Right mouse button – roll not working
It appears that the game could have launched early because there were still some bugs that needed to be addressed. On the official Twitter account of the game, the developers acknowledged the issues and assured fans that they are working at light speed to get them fixed on all platforms.
Baldo: The Guardian Owls is available for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.