Beat Saber Update 1.24 Released, Here Are The Patch Notes
Beat Saber update 1.24 is out now and there seem to be a couple of minor fixes included in it. Here’s what you need to know about this update.
Beat Saber is an incredibly popular VR game that continues to receive strong post-launch support. It is available for PC and PS4 and supports PSVR and other PCVR devices. The game has been quite successful for the developer even making it to popular mainstream culture.
Read More: Monster Hunter World Player Count Tripled On PC After Launch of Iceborne Expansion
Beat Saber continues to get new DLC and updates. This week, the developers have launched two different updates that were mainly aimed at fixing bugs or improving the overall user experience.
Beat Saber Update 1.24 Patch Notes
- Fixed bug when some notes were spawned incorrectly in 360/90° Levels.
- Tweaked settings for controller position and rotation offset.
In addition to this, here are the fixes that were included in a previous update that also launched this week.
- Enabled custom position and rotation offset for controllers.
- Improved automatic sound effects volume.
- Fixed rotation of controllers in the pause menu in 360/90° levels.
- Fixed wrong rotation of first notes in practice mode in 360/90° levels.
- Disabled chevron if static lights option is turned on in 360/90° levels.
- Improved performance across the gameplay.
- Added better “no favorites” info to level selection.
- Fixed double up note in Glide beatmap.
- Various tweaks and fixes.
Read More: Shenmue III Update 1.03 Released, Physical Backers Reward Detailed
The most recent DLC for Beat Saber added the Green Day Music Pack. It launched back in December last year. Since the game is quite popular, expect to see more DLC and updates released for it in the near future.