Control Update 1.03: What’s New and What Are Patch Notes?
Remedy Entertainment has released the performance patch for Control updating the game to version 1.03 on PS4. This should resolve performance issues and more.
Remedy Entertainment had confirmed that Control will get an update that would improve its performance. This should apply to the console version which didn’t offer a stable frame-rate. As we have covered in our review, while Control is a good game, the performance of it on consoles was a mixed bag.
Read More: Kingdom Hearts 3: ReMind DLC Tokyo Game Show 2019 Trailer Released
The new Control update is 1.03 which is available to download now on PS4. It should go live for PC and Xbox One later today as well.
505 Games, who is the publisher of the game, has shared the details on what is included in this update. Here are the patch notes for Control update 1.03 which is available now.
– Bug and crash fixes to missions, combat and overall game play
– Fixed multiple issues with the PC launcher related to DX11/DX12 crashes
– Improved title stability on all platforms
– Improved general frame-rate performance through optimisations made to multiple systems and content
– Improved map loading times (map will no longer tease information)
– Motion Blur On/Off toggle added to Options menu
– Film Grain On/Off toggle added to Options menu
– Fixed incorrect UI behaviour on ultra-wide monitors (PC)
– Fixed multiple issues when incorrect subtitles are shown for multiple languages
– Fixed issue when the game centers the aim on Jesse’s head
– Fixed multiple UI related issues
– Fixed an issue when player could not acquire ‘Pierce Charging Efficiency’ and ‘Spin Grouping Efficiency’ upgrade
– Fixed issue when Crafting Charge and personal Mods would not give the Weapon/Mod but take the materials (Sorry. The Board was greedy)
– Fixed issue that prevented players activating the Pierce weapon form upgrade
– Fixed issue when Jesse is unable to cleanse the ‘Transit Corridor South’ Control point upon returning from Prime Candidate Program area in the mission The Face of the Enemy
– Fixed an issue when Heptonstall would not spawn during certain story missions in the “Old Friends” side-mission (still looking for his buddy Remus)
– Fixed issue when Hiss Barrier remains in the Directorial Override mission’s Control Room if the player dies during the binding cut scene
– Fixed issue when certain licensed music tracks play after enabling the ‘Mute Copyrighted Tracks’ option
– Fixed and issue when audio is out of sync in the Dr Darling videos (PS4)
– Fixed issue with the Charge weapon forms erroneous blast radius causing (way) too much visual damage to the environments
– Fixed an issue where game would stall when completing a story mission and unlocking a trophy (PS4)
Read More: Gears 5 Jack Upgrades: Find All Jack Upgrades and Unlock Ultimate Abilities?
Control was developed as a brand new IP by Remedy Entertainment. It is their first multi-platform release since Alan Wake launched as an Xbox 360 console exclusive. The game is available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.