Days Gone Update 1.25 Brings a New Weekly DLC Challenge
Days Gone is continuing to get strong post-launch support from Sony Bend Studio. They have released a new update 1.25 adding a weekly DLC challenge and more.
Days Gone updates were frequent when it launched back in April but the pace of patches slowed down with time. Sony Bend Studio started to focus more on adding new content and released the Survival Difficulty as part of an update. They later added weekly challenges to the game and are continuing to refresh them with updates.
The update that has dropped today for Days Gone will patch the game to version 1.25 from its previous 1.21 release version. Here are the patch notes for this update as shared by Sony Bend Studio.
Days Gone Patch 1.25
Weekly DLC Challenges
- “Drifter’s Run” is our first challenge involving our bike! Gather all the bandages in the harsh volcanic area of Crater Lake
- Avoid burned down houses, Freakers, and the Horde to gather bandages as fast as you can and make it to the finish line!
- Use ramps to score extra points and utilize your Nitrous Boost as much as can
- Players should be able progress properly in “It’s A Rifle, Not a Gun”
General awareness of the NPCs have been adjusted for all modes
- If you were killed right after burning down a nest, the nest should repopulate properly
- Picking up a group of items near an ammo box will now also grab the ammo box
- Adjustments to scoring on the DLC challenge “Drifter’s Run”
- Correct number of bolts crafted is shown in the player’s menu
- Fixed issues involving Survival Vision and enemy outlines during Survival Mode
- The “Dead Don’t Ride” custom account should be appear in the Mechanic’s menu in this patch
If you are worried about on missing out on the weekly challenges, Sony Bend Studio has assured that they will remain indefinitely in the game so you can play them at any point after the game’s launch, or the release of new updates.