Days Gone Update 1.31 Is Out With Some General Fixes
Days Gone fans can look forward to a new update today that patches the game to version 1.31. There are some general fixes that are included in this update.
Days Gone will get weekly DLC challenges as shared by Sony Bend Studio. These challenges have been slowly releasing since the Survival Difficulty mode update. The last update added a crazy taxi style challenge to the game. This new patch doesn’t seem to add anything substantial to the game but it is mostly for general bug fixes.
After this update, Challenge 7 will unlock on August 9th while Challenge 8 will unlock on August 16th. The current challenge is called “Dead Don’t Ride” and it is available to play now in the game.
Days Gone Patch 1.31
- Enemies appearing on the mini-map in Survival Mode has been removed as intended when activating R3.
- Inverted bike controls should remain the same after the player dies or reloads their save
- Subtitles should appear properly in all Challenge Modes
- The “Joker” ring will now pick up plants while sliding
- Various streaming optimizations
Sony Bend Studio had a great success with their debut title Days Gone on the PS4. It has managed to become the Top 7 best selling game in the United States and Canada according to the NPD group. It has continued to do well in sales and has managed to improve its position in the Top 10 best selling games.