Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Update 1.04 Is Out Now, Get The Details Here
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot has been updated to version 1.04 today which improves the load times for the game. Here’s what you need to know about this update.
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot was supposed to get an update to address the long load times. This patch is available to download now for the game on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Read More: Ori and the Will of the Wisps Has Officially Gone Gold
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot is the first action RPG based on the popular Dragon Ball Z brand. It was developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Bandai Namco. For more details on the game, you can check out our review.
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Reduced load times when traveling from one area to another
- Issue where players were unable to accept the Sub-Story “Telekinesis Training” (Saiyan Arc Episode 3), if they saved and loaded their Save Data after fighting Tien.
- Issue that caused the Main Story icon to not be displayed if you save and load your Save Data after clearing the Main Story “The Longest Three Hours” (Saiyan Arc Episode 5).
- Issue where Chi Chi cannot be found on the field if you accept the Sub Story “Goten’s Growth” (Buu Arc Episode 1) and clear the Main Story without completing the Sub Story.
- Issue that caused Characters related to the Main or Sub Story to not appear, if that specific character is already found within the field as a Villainous Enemy.
- (Only for XboxOne) Issue where users where users would go straight to the Title Screen without viewing the Opening Cinematic.
There was a massive day one update for DB Z Kakarot that also addressed a number of issues. This new patch appears to follow up on the previous update and improves the game further and resolves some bug fixes.
Read More: PS Plus February 2020 Will Include a Game From “Well-Known Saga”
The game is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.