Elden Ring Boss Artwork and Details Reportedly Leaked
Elden Ring fans have been waiting for an update on the game for a long time now. Recently, some artwork showing the bosses has leaked online.
Elden Ring was first showcased during the E3 2019 press conference by Microsoft. It was supposed to be a collaboration between George R. R. Martin and From Software’s Hidetaka Miyazaki, who is the creator of the Souls series. The game has been missing in action for a long time now and was recently given a small update.
Now a leak has been discovered through a Soulsborne creator Longqi on a Chinese social media platform Bilibili. He shared a video that revealed the first look at two different pieces of artwork, supposedly from the bosses in the game.
While the first artwork shows an unknown enemy, the second one does appear in the reveal trailer that was showcased at Microsoft’s E3 2019 press conference. We have captured a screenshot of the boss seen in the trailer and it appears to match up with the artwork.
In addition to the artwork, Longqi also shared some details on the game but these should be taken with a grain of salt as usual.
- The game will apparently feature some elements of Celtic mythology and it is based on the world tree (Yggdrasil) from Norse mythology
- The gameplay is similar to Dark Souls but the map size is much larger
- There will be dynamic weather and day/night cycle
- The game has completed its development in the first half of 2020 and it is currently in the polishing stage
- There are characters like Gael and the Xanthous King
Elden Ring was announced with no platforms so we are not sure if it will come to the last-generation consoles or just jump to the new-generation with a release on PS5 and Xbox Series X along with PC. It will be published by Bandai Namco.