Final Fantasy 7 Remake Staggering Feat Trophy and How To Get It
To get this trophy you have to complete Final Fantasy 7 Remake, and you have to increase your staggering in a legit way. Here’s a trick to get it done.
To do this, the best option is the Fat Chocobo boss in the Normal/Hard difficulty so that it can have high HP to survive. In easy mode, it will die instantly because of low HP. You can increase the enemy stagger % through the following methods:
- Use Tifa’s Triangle Abilities
- Use Tifa True Strike Ability
- Use Aerith’s Ray of Judgement
You will get the main weapons that are necessary for Tifa in Chapter 16. After getting all the necessary weapons you can challenge Chadley anytime you want. You will fight Fat Chocobo in his VR missions.
Before the enemy is staggered, make sure to follow these steps.
- Use Unbridled Strength twice
- Charge Tifa’s Omnistrike
- Use Rise and Fall to get ready
- Charge 2 ATB bars before Stagger mode
- Prepare Aerith’s Ray Of Judgement
So to increase the enemy stagger % make Fat Chocobo enter the stagger mode and then follow these steps.
- Use Tifa’s Rise and Fall (it will increase 30% Stagger damage )
- Use Ally Command L2/R2 for Aerith to use Ray of Judgement (it will increase 20% stagger damage)
- Keep hitting the Fat Chocobo with Tifa’s attack it will charge the ATB gauge
- Use True Strike 3 times (it will increase 30 % stagger damage)
Final Fantasy ViI Remake is available now exclusively for the PS4.