Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 – All Challenges And How To Complete Them
Here are the Fortnite season 7 week 5 challenges that can be completed and guide on how to complete them in the game.
Fortnite weekly challenges are a key part of the game’s weekly update system that lets Epic add new content in client and server-side updates. The new challenges for Fortnite are releasing after the new year where the developers were on a short break, so the game didn’t really get any update last week.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 – All Challenges Requirements
- Deal damage to opponent’s structures (5000)
- Dance on top of a:
- Stage 1: Water Tower
- Stage 2: Ranger Tower
- Final Stage: Air Traffic Control Tower
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away (3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Suppressed weapon eliminations (3)
- Search Chests as Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms (7)
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato and an Encircled Tree (1)
- Land at:
- Stage 1: Polar Peak
- Stage 2: Fatal Fields
- Stage 3: Tomato Temple
- Stage 4: Loot Lake
- Final Stage: Snobby Shores
There is usually a cheat sheet that is available to view which helps find and complete these challenges easily, but it is not available to view yet. Please check back soon to find out the complete Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 cheat sheet along with any potential Secret Battlestar.