Here Are The Games Coming To & Leaving Xbox Game Pass By End Of November 2023
The list of games coming to and leaving Microsoft’s premium game subscription service, Xbox Game Pass, by the end of the month of November, 2023, have been revealed. The subscription service is ending the month with plenty of games for fans to look forward to.
The new games to be added to the service this month include Coral Island, Persona 5 Tactica, Dune: Spice Wars, and more.
Games Coming To Xbox Game Pass By End of November 2023
The full list of Xbox Game Pass Games for wave 2 of November, 2023 are as follows:
- Coral Island (Cloud and Xbox Series X|S) – Available today
- Persona 5 Tactica (Cloud, Console, and PC) – November 17
- Dune: Spice Wars (Cloud and Console) – November 28
- Rollerdrome (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – November 28
Prominently featured among the latest additions to the Xbox Game Pass catalogue is Rollerdrome, an action video game developed by Roll7 and published by Private Division. It was released on August 16, 2022, for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5, with an upcoming release for Xbox Series X/S and Xbox Game Pass on November 28, 2023. It is a third-person shooter where ammunition is replenished through roller-skating tricks, and health is restored with pickups from defeated enemies. Players go through various stages, avoiding attacks and utilizing a bullet time function to aim weapons.
Games Leaving Game Pass This Month
The full list of games that are leaving Xbox Game Pass Games on November 30, 2023 are as follows:
- Anvil (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Battlefield 1943 (Console) EA Play
- Battlefield: Bad Company (Console) EA Play
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Console and PC) EA Play
- Disc Room (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Eastward (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Grid (Console) EA Play
As always, this is your chance to show the above games some love before they make their exit from the subscription service. Subscribers who are interested in keeping any of these games can use their membership discount to save up to 20% on their purchase.