Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.21 Adds New Character, Reduces PS5 Input Lag
Guilty Gear Strive update 1.21 is now available for PS4, PS5, and PC, and it brings a brand new character to the roster of fighters in addition to reducing input lag in the PS5 version.
As a part of the Guilty Gear Strive Season Pass 2, update 1.21 introduces a brand new playable character called Bridget. They will be available to play as soon as owners of a copy of the game purchase season pass 2. The update brings several bug fixes and improvements, the most prominent of which is a reduction in input lag for the PS5 version and shortened network connection time for the Steam version.
Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.21 Patch Notes
Detailed patch notes for Guilty Gear Strive update 1.21 are as follows:
General / Game Modes
- Added Bridget as a playable character (*Bridget will be available after purchasing the “GGST Season Pass 2” or “Bridget” DLC Items, both to be released on August 9)
- Added Bridget’s theme, “The Town Inside Me” (*Bridget must be selectable in order to use the BGM)
- Added avatar items for Bridget (*The new avatar items can be obtained via “fishing.”)
Added new BGM to the gallery mode (“Simple Life” (GGXX Bridget’s theme) can be accessed after obtaining it via “fishing.”)
Fixed a bug causing a crash when the Player 1 controller was used on the Results Screen after a match between Player 2 and Player 3 while multiple controllers were connected
Digital Figure Mode
- The L1/R1 buttons can now be used to align the cursor when placing a figure
- Improved figure and camera controls.
- Reduced input delay for the PS5 version
- Fixed a problem in which the “Y” button icon was not displayed correctly when using the “Steam Controller” on the Steam version
- Improved the communication process on the Steam version to shorten the network connection time when logging in
- Fixed minor bugs