Minecraft Update 2.20 Version 1.16.201 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Minecraft has been updated to version 2.20 on all platforms. The full patch notes for this update mention numerous bug fixes as seen in the patch notes.
Mojang has updated Minecraft to version 1.16.201 on all platforms. This is for the Bedrock version of the game. The new update appears to mostly resolve around fixing various bugs.
According to Mojang, those who own the game on Windows 10 can fix some of their issues by updating their graphics drivers. As for the rest, they can just update to the new version of the game.
Minecraft Update 2.20 Patch Notes 1.16.201
- Fixed the game failing to launch on multiple Windows 10 devices (MCPE-102530)
- Double Chests placed at chunk borders no longer become partially invisible and don’t crash the game when they are opened (MCPE-106030)
- Shulker boxes no longer lose everything inside their inventory when undyed using a cauldron (MCPE-108196)
- Fixed main menu buttons being invisible on older AMD graphics cards
- Fixed a crash that could occur after suspending and resuming while creating new world on Android
Minecraft is one of the most popular games in the world. It is available on almost every modern platform, however, the Bedrock version that offers cross-platform save and multiplayer is only available on current-generation consoles.